Explorers of the Infinite
Age: Don’t ask a lady her age.
Weight: 150 lb.
- Dwarven Weapon Proficiency: Proficient with hammers.
- Cast-Iron Stomach: +5 bonus to saving throws against poison.
- Encumbered Speed: Armor or heavy load doesn’t reduce your speed. (Other effects still can.)
- Dwarven Resilience: You have the dwarven resilience power
- Stand Your Ground: Can move 1 less when forced to move. Immediate saving throw to avoid being knocked prone.
- Dungeoneering Bonus
- Endurance Bonus
- Class Features
- Explorer Starting Feature: Find north automatically, +5 to skill checks to avoid becoming lost, find specific location, or spot landmark; gain Surefooted Stride power
- Battle Guardian: Gain the battle guardian power.
- Defender Aura: Gain the defender aura power.
- Knight Fighter Stances: Choose two fighter stances.
- Power Strike: You gain the power strike power.
- Shield Finesse: You gain the Shield Finesse feat.
- Weapon Talent: You gain a +1 bonus to the attack rolls of weapon attacks.
- Shield Finesse: You ignore the check penalty for having a shield equipped.
- Dwarven Weapon Training: +2 damage and proficiency with axes and hammers
- Occupation – Military
1 Heavy Shield
1 Plate Armor
Coins and Other Wealth
Carried Money: 20 gp
Total Weight (lbs.): 71
Carrying Capacity (lbs.)
Adelia was raised in Veir, both of her parents are jewelery traders and her family has been in the trade industry for well over 5 generations. Adelia has decided not to pursue the family business and wants to explore the world.